First off, pictures!!! Second read through some of our tech threads,ad check
out Paul's website www.nighthawklovers.org,i think, fir some really good
tech advice. A for what happened to your bike...you hit top speed and added
stress to the motor.it was like trying to start without giving it gas. It
just happened at 115 mph.
On Mar 14, 2011 1:07 AM, "Andrew Watters" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I own a 95 750 with 20K miles. Awesome bike, amazing purchase, getting
into
> doing the oil and monitoring everything, etc. Anyways, I let the bike rip
> finally and when I got to 8K RPMs at 115mph on the gauge, the throttle was
> moving but the bike backed-off and then shut down. Remembering something
> from the manual that said to get into neutral asap if that happens, I did
so
> and coasted to a stop. I shut down, restarted...swear that the bike
rumbled
> for a few seconds, and has been the fine since then (at least to 65000
> rpms!). Anyways, I just want to know what may have happened and if I can
> sort it out or make things better, etc.
>
> I am just geting into my nighthawk and am super stoked about my bike. Any
> advice for standard mantainence?! Any essentials?
>
> Andrew
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to