I know it may seem like it wouldn't be possible, but could they be referring to 
the size of the nut and not the threads?  

the threads are probably somewhere around 6 mm, but I just thought - it could 
be 
referring to a metric pipe thread size .
 
 




________________________________
From: MrViggy <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 14, 2011 2:11:14 PM
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Speed Bleeders?

Yeah, I was taking the lazy route and asking first.  :)

I have these on my car, they work great in bleeding the brakes.  I'm going to 
have to do something with my bike, it looks like I have a leak somewhere 
in/around the master cylinder.  I figured for $7, I'd pick one up to make the 
job a little easier.

Viggy


On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 12:46 PM, Kurt Nolte <[email protected]> wrote:

If you know the pitch and diameter of your stock bleeder bolts (any good 
hardware store that deals with Metric can help you measure this, if you don't 
know it) you could use their "Sizes" page to figure out which one you need to 
buy.
>
>On a side note, they list an M10 bleeder bolt. That's freaking huge! Colour me 
>goggly-eyed!
>
>-Kurt 
>
>
>
>On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 11:58 AM, MrViggy <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>Hey all,
>>
>>Anyone know if there is an equivalent speed bleeder part for the '84 
>>CB750SC?  
>>There's none listed under "Motorcycles" at their site:
>>
>>http://www.speedbleeder.com/
>>
>>-- 
>You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
>To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
>To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
>[email protected].
>For more options, visit this group at 
>http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



      

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to