i ran my 250 wot all the time.... 

-----Original Message-----
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2011 4:16:49 am
To: [email protected]
From: "Timothy Stark" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: worried about cut out

I ran my 650 to the max all the time. Had to be careful of tire lift though.
On Mar 15, 2011 3:21 AM, "surfswab" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
>> I've never actually ran it up that high though.<
>
> Nor should you, in my opinion. I know, I know...power band and all
> that. And rationally, I know high revs are built into the design.
> But I just cringe whenever I hear an engine cranked to the absolute
> max.
>
> Kinda like crying from an infant or whining from a dog when they're
> hurt and in serious pain (!)
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to