Don't they say it's about the journey?
Honestly, if you guys just took a 6-day round trip in a big circle, it would be 
pretty cool. If I was 14 and got to take a trip like that I would think it was 
pretty dang cool. Not something I'd forget soon.

 - And about that picture... It's like in Auto Trader - "has damage on 
left-front" and when you take a look, you realize that they ran it into a brick 
wall at 120 mph...

On Mar 16, 2011, at 1:16 PM, Paul wrote:

> Absolutely! Time is always the issue.
> 
> I'm tentatively planning a trip back to the Midwest this summer 
> (Minnesota/South Dakota) with my 14 year old son. We've kicked around 
> different forms of transportation, including the motorcycle. Problem is 
> always HOW much time we can spare. On a bike I'm looking at a three day 
> journey ONE WAY. So, when you have 6 days tied up in just traveling that 
> doesn't leave much time for visiting relatives...which is the point of the 
> trip.
> 
> Paul
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to