that it awesome

I bought my first nighthawk, i love it but i got to get it it tic tac look.




On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 9:40 PM, myzsuk303 <[email protected]> wrote:

> man thats one nice looking bike,
>
> I wish my '93 750 would look like that
>
>
> On Mar 30, 4:11 pm, Eric Wun <[email protected]> wrote:
> > I'll send a couple more - once I have time to clean it up!
> >
> > Eric
> >
> >  IMG_0149c1.jpg
> > 723KViewDownload
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to