Here is a link from when I changed my clutch pack on my 92 NH.
https://picasaweb.google.com/althomas101/ClutchReplacement#



On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 8:02 AM, Allen Thomas <[email protected]> wrote:

> On my 1992 750 I had to make a tool. I posted the process here around
> july/august, with links to my picasa album. Not near a computer now but I'll
> send my picasa link later.
> Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: dapperdan7 <[email protected]>
> Sender: [email protected]
> Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 22:14:17
> To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<[email protected]>
> Reply-To: [email protected]
> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] what type of wrench do you use on....
>
> a clutch center lock nut on a 91 nighthawk 250?
>
> thanx
> dan
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to