300 miles from where - for everyone who is wondering.

On Apr 14, 2011, at 10:59 AM, Skip Fowler wrote:

I'm selling my Black 2000 Nighthawk 750 with 3000 miles. The reason is that I can no longer handle the weight of the bike. Riding is fine, it's just when I need to move the bike around that I have trouble. At age 65 the back, among other things, isn't what it used to be.

The bike is perfect in every detail. I put Metzeler radials on it, added a K&N filter, put in a new battery, added a center stand, did the muffler modification and changed to foam grips. Oil and filter are changed each spring (Mobil1 and Purolator PureONE filter). Washed, dried and chain is oiled after every ride. Seafoam added to each tankful.

I bought the bike with 1800 miles on it and have only put on 1200 in two summers. I also have a small clamp-on windscreen that came with the bike. Additionally a Honda shop manual.

I love riding this bike. I've owned BMW's, Yamaha's, and Honda's and this by far has been the best bike I've owned. Great handling, comfort, and 45-50 mpg (it's $3.99 here for premium here). Stored in a heated garage. I've not been caught in the rain on the bike.

Looking for a good home for the bike. I can deliver it within 300 miles. (delivery cost are negotiable)

Price: $3500. Firm.

 Thank You.

(I will be posting this to Craigslist and Cycletrader next week)

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nighthawk_lovers [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/ group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

<Nighthawk rear.jpg><Nighthawk right side.jpg><Nighthawk left side.jpg>

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk 
Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to