lol. i love it!
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, April 15, 2011 10:28:49 pm
To: "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" <[email protected]>
From: "surfswab" <[email protected]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Cleaning, Polishing and Maintenance Tips?

When I run out of lighter fluid, I use Seafoam in my Zippo.

Makes an impressive white cloud that drifts through the neighborhood,
alarming the enviro-nazis, whenever I fire it up (!)

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to