if thats the case i overpaid for mine 1993 nh750 w 14Kmiles
i paid 2200

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 4:52 PM, surfswab <[email protected]> wrote:

> Pretty bike.
>
> Dunno if I'd spend $3500, but only the market will tell if it's worth
> that.  On the other hand, I already have one, so what do I know.
>
> Market prices here in the south range from $1500-$2500 from half-way
> decent to pristine shape.  I've seen some advertised in the
> neighborhood of $3000, but don't know if they actually sold for that
> when all was said and done.
>
>
>
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to