Yes, it was I, for my wife, who prefers the lower height, being short like she 
is.  I had purchased a 450 Nighthawk for her, but it is too high and a struggle 
for her to maintain it upright at a stop.  I will call the person in the AM 
to discover if he still has it.  

I thank you for the heads up.  I  most certainly appreciate your aid.

Stanley




________________________________
From: Allen Thomas <[email protected]>
To: Nightwawk Lovers <[email protected]>
Sent: Sat, April 30, 2011 3:42:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] rebel 450

Tank needs a paint job..., unless you're a Rebel Babe that is.. Is it just me, 
or is stuff like that just plain tacky. 

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
________________________________

From: paul annen <[email protected]> 
Sender: [email protected] 
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 16:27:35 -0400
To: <[email protected]>
ReplyTo: [email protected] 
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] rebel 450
heres a rebel 450 in my hometown... i know there was at least 1 person here who 
wanted one... 


http://daytona.craigslist.org/mcy/2354520593.html-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to