i just pulled mine to verify process... Its very simple, even more simple then i remember....
1) turn key in clock 1/4 turn 2) pull on radio.... yes, its that easy... -----Original Message----- Date: Friday, May 06, 2011 7:45:05 am To: [email protected] From: "Graham Rogers" <[email protected]> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Removing radio off 1984 GL1200 GoldWing Aspencade Hey you Wingers out there. I still haven't figured out how to remove the radio (or the clock) on my Goldwing. Yesterday I replaced the front brake pads and one fork seal (never again do I want to replace a fork seal). The bike is running pretty good except I was riding along a couple of days ago and the radio (static only) came on. I wondered what on earth had happened, then it went off. So, I'd like to get the radio working on both speakers. Everything else works on this bike. It takes up too much room in my garage so I think I'll sell it or trade it for a smaller bike, Graham -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
