Hello all!
My name is Kathryn and I work at Rider Magazine. This isn’t a sales ad
or spam post, I promise. And I’m not asking you to buy anything.
(there isn’t even anything for you to buy).

We recently launched a new website, www.RiderDiaries.com, that is
completely focused on favorite motorcycle rides, tours, and cool stops
along the way. There are 2 parts to the website – 1.) Top Rides from
the writers of Rider Magazine, 2.) User-submitted rides. This means
you and all of your friends can submit your favorite rides to the
website to share with the rest of the riding community. Did I mention
that this is completely FREE? There is no cost to post or use this
website. Seriously...nothing.

All you do is click on a flag and a window will pop up with the ride
info, as well as a map with key points that you can print out. There’s
even a picture and story from the submitter about that ride. We’re
currently working on adding a few more components that will make this
site even more useful. I can’t say what yet, but I can say it will
definitely make the site a one stop shop to plan entire rides and/or
tours.

I’m only asking you from one rider to another to go and check out the
site. We would love to hear any feedback you have. We want to make
this YOUR (and the members of your group) go-to website for ride and
tour ideas.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I also work
on our Rider Magazine Facebook account and Rider Magazine AND Rider
Diaries Twitter accounts. Make sure to follow us to get all the latest
details and free giveaways. On Twitter we just gave away an
autographed book by Rider Magazine’s Clem Salvadori. Now, when we get
to 300 followers, we’re giving away a free pair of leather arm chaps.
(hint: there will be a giveaway when we hit 400 followers, 500
followers, etc.)

PLUS, right now, if you submit a ride to the www.RiderDiaries.com,
you’re automatically entered to win a ride (and lunch) with Clem at
Americade 2011.

I really do hope to hear from you guys soon! Ride on! :)

Kathryn

www.facebook.com/ridermagazine
www.twitter.com/RiderDiaries
www.twitter.com/ridermagazine

--
Kathryn Benson
Marketing Coordinator/Copywriter
Rider
6420 Sycamore Lane, Ste. 100
Maple Grove, MN 55369
P. 763/383.4410
F. 763/383.4499

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to