I finaly got around to installing a set of rebuilt carbs I bought for
my 84 650 nighthawk but now I cant seem to get the carbs to close down
like they should meaning after I let off the throttle they dont seem
to want to return back to idle like it should I cant tell if its the
cables that are the problem or if its the slides sticking the new set
seemed to be a little rough in the bore of the slide and the slides
themselfs seemed to not be as smooth as they should be is there a
coating on the slides that might have been removed by the cleaning ? I
really should be asking the person I bought the carbs from but its 232
am and I dont think I would get a good answer if I called lol anyway
if anyone has any experiance with this problem I would welcome the
help

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to