On May 19, 3:56 pm, Kurtis <[email protected]> wrote  1984 650
nighthawk :
> I still cant figure out why my turn signals wont work  the front
> running lights come on but when I move the switch left or right that
> signal shuts off and nothing is happening with the rears   I dont know
> if I have the wires hooked up right on the aftermarket flasher relay
> if somone has replaced the oem flasher with an automotive type three
> prong flasher it would be really helpfull if they could take a picture
> of the wireing and post it   I have a mostly compleat parts bike that
> I probly wont be using much of the drive train from I bought it for
> the tank and exhaust  so if anyone needs a part let me know I probly
> have it and will let if go cheep if its not somthing I plan on
> useing
>   ps I know that I didnt use any punctuation and probly misspelled a
> few things but please excuse it I was out rideing my dirt bikes when
> the rest of you were in school

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to