If they are the two tubes that come out of the T's that sit between 1&2, and
between 3&4, then they are the fuel overflow. They get routed down below the
airbox to let any possible overflow of fuel go onto the ground instead of
your hot exhaust.
There should be one other 'vacuum' line that comes off the tube between carb
2 and the engine that goes to the fuel petcock. It is a safety that only
opens the fuel flow when the engine is running.