Check tmart.com i found a set there cheep.... Il post a link later
-----Original Message----- Date: Friday, July 08, 2011 3:26:45 am To: [email protected] From: "Pat Patterson" <[email protected]> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] First ride! Went for my first ride tonight! No insurance, No supervisor, No Speedo, no brains but... It RUNS lol. I still need to grab a batt and starter solenoid before I'll be willing to ride downhill from the house ;o) But other than normal grumpy cold honda starting it ran fine. No leaks from tank or floats. It's parked in the middle of the driveway tonight just incase but it held a balloon inflated for 3 hrs so I'm not worried The trip dials have fallen out of view and the needle doesn't move so I'm going to have to break into the speedo and figure out what went wrong in there. With luck I can fix it. rear brake switch... anyone know where it's supposed to be? And where does it hook up to? I need a manual and wiring schematic for it. :o( Oh and I have a potential buyer for my ragtop mustang... Why is that relevant to a honda forum? lol Bike Budget! Prolly going to waste ;o) it on safety gear. New helmet, and maybe some pants and or jacket. Anyone know of a Cheap bike to bike communicator? I'd like to be able to talk with my coaches. Pics once I resize and post to facebook. Pat Patterson Abbotsford, BC. Notice: This email is confidential and should not be used by anyone who is not the original intended recipient. It should not be photocopied, transmitted via walkie-talkie, CB radio, satellite dish, cable TV, overhead projector, smoke signal, Morse code, pig Latin, sign language, short hand, or any other means. This email is under no circumstances to be translated into French. Do not taunt or provoke this email. People taking certain prescription medications may experience nausea, dizziness, hysteria, vomiting, and temporary loss of short term memory while reading this email. Please consult your physician before reading this email. All models depicted in this email are 18 years of age or older. If you have received this email in error, it's probably because I was drinking when I typed the email address. Please consider the environment before printing. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected]. For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
