Once you remove the bolts you may have to give them a love tap with a rubber 
mallet to break the gaskets seal with the case.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: BoonesDaddy <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2011 16:37:18 
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!<[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Alternator & Crankcase Caps

I adjusted my valves on my 250 this weekend. However, I had to move
the camshaft by putting the bike in gear and rotating the wheel. I was
totally unable to get the crankshaft and alternator caps off. I
scuffed them up pretty good in the process, so I am ordering new ones,
but I have no idea how to get these off. Any suggestions? Would the
dealer have a special tool for this?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to