Good to know Kurt, thanks for the info. Did you install it yourself or did
it came with the bike? do you have pictures?

javier.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:15 PM, Kurt Nolte <[email protected]>wrote:

> I had a V&H 4-1 exhaust and a center stand at the same time, I didn't
> notice any issues. Mine is a '93.
>
> -Kurt
>
>
> On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Javier Garcia <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I am considering installing a 4-1 V&H exhaust system on my 96 NH 750. The
>> problem is somebody told me that to install it the center stand has to come
>> out. I am not exactly sure what is the reason and I am wondering if anyone
>> else has overcome this issue. I really don't want to get rid of my center
>> stand.
>>
>>
>>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to