Ouch! What was the reason you needed your foot sliced up like that?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2011 23:29:30 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] I was curious where I could get some stock looking
 black/rectangular mirrors

I looked at a local salvage yard - Angel's in York Pa. & they didn't have both 
of the ones I needed.

I also ordered some seals to re-do my front brake caliper when I bring it 
inside out of the weather to work on.

I had surgery on my left shifter foot & am feeling better.  If it ain't 
snowing, I'll be riding.  A friend told me about a jockey shift w/ a clutch 
lever on it.  I think my foot will work for now

Bernie-550
 
 -- 
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
 To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
 To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
 For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to