I have a smartphone.  But it's so much smarter than me, I use it just
to make phone calls.

(Eliciting the reaction: "Gasp!...gee grandpa, you use your smartphone
to make phone calls...?!")


















On Mar 3, 10:21 pm, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:
> *I just found out this evening that this is the QR barcode for
> hondanighthawks.net. You'll see what I mean if you have a smartphone and a
> barcode scanner app.*
> *
> *
> *[image: Inline image 1]*
>
> *
>
> Paul LeBoutillier
> *
> *
> *
> *www.hondanighthawks.net*
>
>  QR_hondanighthawks.net.PNG
> 3KViewDownload

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to