I got the ones for my cbr from a company Fromm Canada. Same thing, better
price. I found them on ebay.

Javier.
On May 12, 2012 9:02 PM, "Kurt Nolte" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Just like the title suggests? I was trying to find their motorcycle
> catalog on their website, and even a site search produced /nothing./
>
> What gives?
>
> -Kurt
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en.

Reply via email to