Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. Now that I just finished up with some 
school I was taking, I have a little more time and mental energy to dig in 
to this bike and learn all I can. Much appreciation!

On Monday, August 27, 2012 7:41:46 PM UTC-5, Joshua McCanless wrote:
>
> Hello all! I am new to the group and a novice/newbie/greenhorn rider. 
> I recently bought an 84 Nighthawk 650 and I'm looking to do a little 
> modification to the bike. It's in pretty darn good condition except for the 
> paint job and the turn signals being cracked and waterproofed with 
> electrical tape. LOL!
> I'm looking for some suppliers that you guys have used before and you have 
> been satisfied with their service and parts. 
> Also, how do I post a pic of my bike on this group?
> Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated. :D

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.


Reply via email to