Good point about the ride I mean. I gotta take the NH for a spin, it sat all 
week, was beautiful this week so I rode the Fatboy.
We are supposed to get rain the next few days, but not till this afternoon, so 
I'm going for a ride.
Oh great post BTW I really like the dinosaurs and Siberian tigers addition.
We have to be careful nowadays, there are a lot of folks out there who will 
believe almost anything they read on the web, "a reply to your political 
advertising comment".
LOL


 

 

 

-----Original Message-----
From: Hanghank <[email protected]>
To: nighthawk_lovers <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, Oct 28, 2012 10:49 am
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Hurricane repellent device....



Sorry, Mike, you are grossly overpriced for the feature set you offer.
 
I have electronically modified the same device, and it also repels Tornados, 
whirlwinds, waterspouts, semi-truck air  turbulence, dinosaurs, Siberian 
Tigers, and all other mammals over 500 lb. ( 200.26796185 kg) in weight.  It 
will not get turtles to move away quickly, so you are still on your own with 
them.  I distribute it USPS Priority Mail for $79.99, and accept PayPal.  I 
guarantee that you will be able to hear the results of your money being sent to 
me! (Think “Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!)  ;~)
 
Ball to you, Mike...............  (slow day...... too damn cold to ride in WI.. 
mind rotted out by political advertising............)

 

From: [email protected] 
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 9:26 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Storm

 
Hurricane Whistles work on the same basic principles as a deer whistle. In fact 
they are packaged and labeled the same way and by coincidence I am a supplier.
We are not allow to market them as hurricane whistles, but these are the best 
on the market and I'm selling them for a little over the deer whistle price at 
$99.99.
Let me know soon, as supplies are running low... you don't want the hurricane 
to hit you, do you? 
You just ride you motorcycle around your neighborhood with this baby on and you 
too can be a hero.
It worked for me when I lived in Baton Rouge during Katrina, that's why you 
only hear of Katrina hitting New Orleans, when it tried to hit Baton Rouge I 
was sporting one of these and it quickly went down to a tropical storm, then 
pushed off to the east. 


Kuryakyn Hornet Deer (hurricane) Alert
 Zoom Photo More Photos Product may vary from photo(s). 
J&P Part: 381-992 



 
 
-----Original Message-----
From: Ross M. Jamison <[email protected]>
To: nighthawk_lovers <[email protected]>
Sent: Sun, Oct 28, 2012 10:11 am
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Storm


Warning suitably noted!


Thank you,
 
Ross M. Jamison
Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 27, 2012, at 1:41 PM, "Hanghank" <[email protected]> wrote:



  
  
  
  
Careful.... careful Ross...... It’s Kyle.......... the “leg puller”
    
  
 
  
  
From: Ross M. Jamison 
  
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2012 8:47 AM
  
To: [email protected]   
  
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Storm

  
 
    
That's something I was not aware of. I was born & raised in   California where 
earthquakes were the major catastrophe. 

  
Thank you,
  
 
  
Ross M. Jamison
Sent from my iPhone
  

On Oct 26, 2012, at 8:35 PM, Kyle Munz <[email protected]> wrote:


  
  
    
    
Make sure to get a truck with Hurricane Whistles™ stuck to the     bumper.  
They emit a high frequency tone above the range of human     hearing that 
scares off hurricanes. All of us on the Gulf Coast use them.     Little known 
fact, they used to be banned in Southeast Louisiana. That's why     Katrina was 
able to stick around and cause so much damage that to this day     we still 
hear about that storm as if it were the only hurricane to ever hit     the 
continental U.S.
    
-Kyle
    
On Oct 26, 2012 8:30 PM, "Javier Garcia" <[email protected]> wrote:
    
      
Talking about it, is there any reliable source of information about       it? I 
have seen some predictions, but quite different. I'm supposed to       drive a 
big uhaul truck this Monday from DC to Boston, and I'm getting       worried 
about the storm.
      
Javier.
      
On Oct 26, 2012 8:45 PM, "Paul" <[email protected]>       wrote:
      
How many of you East Coast folk are         bracing for the oncoming storm?

        
        

        
        
Paul         LeBoutillier         
www.hondanighthawks.net
        
        
          
          
            
            
Download Chrome to get a faster               & enhanced Google Apps experience 
Chrome is a secure               and stable browser that offers the fastest and 
most feature-rich               web browsing experience, including offline 
support for Gmail, Docs               & Calendar.
Download Chrome for your personal use.           



-- 
You received this message         because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle         Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To         unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
mailto:nighthawk_lovers%[email protected].
Visit         this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
 
 

--       
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google       Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group,       send email to [email protected].
To       unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
mailto:nighthawk_lovers%[email protected].
Visit       this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
 
 

--     
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google     Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send     email to [email protected].
To     unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
Visit     this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
 
 

--   
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups   
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to   [email protected].
To   unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
Visit   this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
 
 

  
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the   Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group,   send email to [email protected].
To   unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
Visit   this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
 
 


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
 
 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
 
 


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.
 
 

 

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US.


Reply via email to