So I just watched both videos - the dash cam from that officer and the
biker's helmet cam. While I don't agree with how the officer handled the
situation, it was pretty nuts with everything else that was going on. When
he stopped the pickup with a bike a four girls in the bed, one of the girls
hands off a 'package' to one passing biker, then another passing biker lets
her hop on the back. Some of the other bikers were holding up the officer
on the highway, pulling in front of him and hitting the brakes; slowing
almost to a stop while their biker friends do wheelies .... so bad juju all
around. Bad bikers, bad cops.

I can understand why the cop wanted the footage (his dashcam quality was
crap); I don't think he can just sieze it like that (1984 anyone?). Some of
the bikers deserve to lose their licenses, and that cop needs to learn to
deal with the stresses of the job before he cripples someone permanently.