On a lot of bikes there is a main fuse by the R/R or starter selenoid. Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T
-----Original Message----- From: Billigan T <[email protected]> Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 19:03:17 To: <[email protected]> Reply-To: [email protected] Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] CB450sc crossed polarity Hello fellow Nighthawk lovers, I recently hooked up my Nighthawk CB450sc to a car battery, crossed polarity and fried 3 fuses that I found (main fuse 15a, tail and head lights each 7.5a). I replaced them but the bike still has no light and does not crack over. Is there another fuse or something else I missed? Thanks, Bill -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers?hl=en-US. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
