Joey,

I have a Russel Day Long on my St1100. I also have a Corbin for that bike -
I bought both of them on eBay for about $100.  I have c Corbin on my 96 75-
and like it on that bike.  Let me tell you, the Corbin is really really
hard compared to the Russell.  My riders (Kids and wife) really like the
Russell and don't like the Corbin.  If I'm by myself on the ST I prefer the
Corbin because I can move around more.  However, on a long ride nothing is
better than the Russell.

My point is that if your biggest problem is your wife's comfort I don't
think a Corbin will work for you.  A friend put a Sargent on his Bandit
about 6 months ago, he's been commuting on a motorcycle daily for over 20
years and this is the first aftermarket seat he's ever purchased.  He will
never go back to stock.

Net is if Russell or Sargent make seats for you bike they would be great.
It also looks like the Ultimate Seat is great too.

With eBay, if you're patient you'll be able to get an after market seat at
a good price.  Typically someone who had a bike and has the seat around and
isn't a big eBay seller.  Most eBay buyers won't purchase from people with
few if any sales.  That's where I get my best deals.  If something goes
wrong PayPal protection will get your money back for you but I've never had
a problem and I have over 500 eBay purchases.

Aloha Sean