My Dad had a 650 special, I logged many hours on the back of it. That is what 
gave me the riding bug.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
From: Christy Deering <[email protected]>
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 09:18:37 
To: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Anyone looking for a Naked Wing?

I don't know as much about bikes as I intend to learn, but even I wouldn't
utter something that silly. I suspect my c-store kid was confused by the
design of the NH side covers and length of the seat - couldn't decide what
type of bike it was. I support his continued employment with the c-store
for at least as long as it takes him to get through his 20's and a couple
of books without pictures in them.


On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 9:01 PM, surfswab <[email protected]> wrote:

> Looks like mine.  Same color even.
>
> Had a Yamaha 650 Special back in the day, a vertical twin designed to
> emulate a Triumph Bonneville.  A c-store kid described it matter of factly
> as a "Harley clone," apparently a phrase he had heard someone use to
> describe metric cruisers.
>
> That's why we have minimum wage jobs -- to keep the clueless occupied and
> productive.
>
> On Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:07:35 AM UTC-4, Joey wrote:
>
>> http://maine.craigslist.org/**mcy/3853572083.html<http://maine.craigslist.org/mcy/3853572083.html>
>>           Paul? Looking? :-)
>>           -Joey
>>
>> --
>> -Joey Kelley
>> JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
>> JoeyFixesComputers.com - Its What I Do!
>> JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow
>>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.



-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to