Geez there were some close calls in that video.

-Kyle


On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 8:40 AM, Paul <[email protected]> wrote:

> Her gang, I received this email just today from my website and thought I'd
> pass it along.
>
> --begin forwarded message--
>
> Hi Paul,
>
> Lovely site you have.
>
> I am in Lebanon and have a 1991 Nighthawk. Have toured on it to Jordan,
> Syria, Turkey, Greece, Italy, Austria, Germany and France.
>
> Has 96,000 miles on the clock and I still use it for mountain racing here,
> just last Sunday I put to shame an assortment of fancy racers, MV Augusta,
> BMW, KTM, Fireblade, ZX14R, ZX10R.
>
> I put up a movie of this run on Youtube:
>
> Road Race Honda CB750 Nighthawk music by Ulf Anneken
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2n2kvMxdeP0
>
> Cheers!
>
> Fadi
>
> --end forwarded message--
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to