Thanks everyone that replied.  Very helpful.  The manual and picture are
perfect!  My bike has the stock exhaust so that's a plus.  I think the only
part that's missing ins the rubber stopper for when the stand is in the up
position.  The good news is the hardware store by my house has a couple of
isles of stuff.  Like they all used to have before the Home Depot days.
I'm sure I'll be able to find something there that will work.

Thanks again - Sean