I can't tel you how many times my parents and sometimes the Police got
involved atfer me or one of my friends said "Dude, that's a great idea!".
Growing up in California with great weather too much time on our hands....
Somewhere around 25 we got smarter, not more mature, just smarter.  It's
amazing that we're all alive today.

Sean