Keep us posted!
          -Joey

On Mon, May 19, 2014 at 8:57 AM, [email protected] <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> Currently in Williams, AZ after seeing Monument Valley and Grand Canyon
> yesterday. Buffeted by strong head or cross winds ever since Texas. The
> most miles we've put on was 600 the first day to get across the South. The
> least was 250 when we saw Mesa Verde. I thought of putting the bag on the
> seat, too, but the bungee doesn't reach around that way. I don't think my
> arms are long enough to make it a back rest anyway. I just strapped it into
> its usual position without thinking out of force of habit because I usually
> have my wife on the back when I ride the Nighthawk.
>
>
> From my HTC Amaze 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network
>
>  --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>



-- 
-Joey Kelley
JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to