I live about 13 miles from where your Malibu pic was taken ! I live in 
Thousand Oaks ,Ca . Welcome to my back yard !

Paul

On Tuesday, May 20, 2014 10:46:54 PM UTC-7, EGrider wrote:
>
> Pacific Coast Highway at Malibu. The Nighthawk continues to be a flawless 
> traveling companion. She's now taken me to two oceans (Atlantic at Savannah 
> and now the Pacific) and the Gulf of Mexico. I think this bike would take 
> me to Tierra del Diego if I asked it to. Starts first kick and never misses 
> a beat.
>
> From my HTC Amaze 4G on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network
>
> ----- Reply message -----
> From: [email protected] <javascript:>
> To: "Digest recipients" <[email protected] <javascript:>>
> Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Digest for 
> [email protected]<javascript:>- 25 updates in 6 topics
> Date: Tue, May 20, 2014 6:28 pm
>
>
>
> =============================================================================
> Today's topic summary
>
> =============================================================================
>
> Group: [email protected] <javascript:>
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/topics
>
>  - State of the Garage [5 Updates]
>    http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/t/35e9f1334209099
>  - Electrical problem [7 Updates]
>    http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/t/fd5d6245c8bf8625
>  - Who is our recommended parts supplier? [4 Updates]
>    http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/t/e28e60c089a0faf5
>  - Need help Stumped - 1985 CB650sc, Bike idles smooth and perfect but 
> dies after few minuted riding at high RPM's [7 Updates]
>    http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/t/50490a9abe4d9abf
>  - Maiden voyage [1 Update]
>    http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/t/541c039d00063391
>  - Old Teller crosses the country [1 Update]
>    http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/t/ee3181ca4bab0b63
>
>
>
> =============================================================================
> Topic: State of the Garage
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/t/35e9f1334209099
>
> =============================================================================
>
> ---------- 1 of 5 ----------
> From: Joey Kelley <[email protected] <javascript:>>
> Date: May 20 08:21AM -0400
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/msg/ed19f123ea60a705
>
> Is anyone else not seeing a problem with this situation? I'm not :-)
>           -Joey
>
>
>
> -- 
> -Joey Kelley
> JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
> JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow
>
>
> ---------- 2 of 5 ----------
> From: Allen Thomas <[email protected] <javascript:>>
> Date: May 20 08:31AM -0400
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/msg/4a64df0984014775
>
> Nope it is starting to look like my garage, you just need 4 more.
>
> Allen Thomas
>
>
> ---------- 3 of 5 ----------
> From: Joey Kelley <[email protected] <javascript:>>
> Date: May 20 08:32AM -0400
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/msg/75e1eba0dd7a8fdd
>
> I am also impressed with your Son's choice of Girlfriend - a motorcycle
> should be a requirement for dating :-)
>           -Joey
>
>
>
> -- 
> -Joey Kelley
> JoeyKelley.com - My Life Online
> JoeyKelleyPhoto.com - Photographing Today, For Tomorrow
>
>
> ---------- 4 of 5 ----------
> From: Allen Thomas <[email protected] <javascript:>>
> Date: May 20 08:51AM -0400
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/msg/917447815ee471e1
>
> I concur!
>
>
>
>
> ---------- 5 of 5 ----------
> From: paul annen <[email protected] <javascript:>>
> Date: May 20 09:22PM -0400
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/msg/3e5a86336274c0a1
>
> Agreement all around, major points for my fiance because she has an
> aprilia, big sailboat, and "the worst car ever produced" that happens to
> have the best csr of any gm product ever..... yea, I think shes a keeper
>
>
>
>
> =============================================================================
> Topic: Electrical problem
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/t/fd5d6245c8bf8625
>
> =============================================================================
>
> ---------- 1 of 7 ----------
> From: Matthew Callender <[email protected] <javascript:>>
> Date: May 20 01:27PM -0700
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/msg/96b97e1bd5fde10
>
> Ok so far I've replaced all the fuses, battery, flasher relay and checked 
> all the wiring in the headlight bucket. I'm officially stumped. Anybody 
> else want to give an opinion before I go broke fixing a really stupid 
> electrical gremlin?
>
>
> ---------- 2 of 7 ----------
> From: Matthew Callender <[email protected] <javascript:>>
> Date: May 20 01:29PM -0700
> Url: http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers/msg/59520fe6e270a7dc
>
> Ohh and also my horn is not working, they all have to be related but I 
> have no idea how. Also I've checked the voltage on pretty much everything 
> and it all seems to be working correctly
>
>
> ---------- 3 of 7 ----------
> From: Joey Kelley <[email protected] <javascript:>>
> Da

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to