Seems the fuse holder on the bike is part of the wire harness part # 
32100-MW3-670  
new it can go for around 267, ebay has a used one for 100 bucks plus 
shipping.  I'd see about splicing in a external blade fuse holder with a 
weather cap, most auto parts store sells them.  Otherwise its a harness 
swap.  
 
On Tuesday, July 22, 2014 8:49:12 PM UTC-4, Scott wrote:
>
> I have a '93 Nighthawk 750 and I have a problem with the main fuse holder 
> in that I am not getting electricity through this connector even though the 
> fuse has been replaced. I used a multimeter to check voltage and I had it 
> on the battery side but not at the outgoing connector. I think that I need 
> to get a new part but have been unable to find one. Any suggestions?
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to