Hello!

I want to announce first at Nighthawk lovers if somebody is interested in a 
nice tank, before to put it on EBay.... 

I recently replaced my gas tank for a new one that I found, So I'm selling 
my old tank gas. Model 1984, Black with red decals.  Overall in good shape, 
some clear cote is peeling off (edges of decals), some light scratches, no 
dents, no leaks, both decals are still there (some light damage) and the 
warning decals are in very good shape.  The tank was treated with RED-KOTE 
several years ago.  Does not include the petcock valve and the fuel level 
sensor.  Include the gas cap with one key.  Shipping to Canada and United 
States only. Buyer pays shipping, because is a big box, contact me first 
with the shipping address to calculate the shipping at my local post office 
(shipping from Montreal, Canada). The photo is my bike last year, you can 
see that the tank looks good (still does).  Price 200$

Best regards 


-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to