Thanks - Sounds like a logical place to start.  I'll clean the bike again
and pay close attention to the head gaskets.  It if looks like its from
there I'll get the tork wrench out and figure out where it's today and add
a little - maybe.  It's not that bad yet.

Maybe I'll clean it and always put it on the center stand for a week or so
to see if it still leaks - test to see if the kick-stand has anything to do
with it.

Sean