Hi Steve, welcome to the group!

*Paul LeBoutillier *
*www.hondanighthawks.net <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/>*
Honda Nighthawk Lovers Email group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nighthawk_lovers>

On Sat, Mar 14, 2015 at 11:10 PM, nighthawksteve <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Hi Nighthawkers
> Big NH fan, I have two 650s, and I've gotten some dandy info from the
> discussions. Now I've got what may be a radical question: My '85 is all
> stock, and I'm experimenting with customizing my '83 a little. Hope I don't
> shake up the purists, but I'd like to put a more conventional rear fender
> on the '83, maybe something you might see on an old CB450. Before I go
> poking around parts piles and trying to fit something to it, I wanted to
> check and see if any of you have done that or have any suggestions.
> Thanks
> Steve
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to