Hey gang! I'm going to be hit or miss around here for the next couple weeks
as Sue and I are taking to the road starting tomorrow to visit family in
Minnesota. We're taking the travel trailer and will be camping/RVing along
the way. It would be fun to take the motorcycle but while Sue is open for
day trips or even weekend jaunts on the bike, two weeks on a motorcycle,
heading to Minnesota in tornado season just isn't her cup of tea (or mine
either, now that I think about it) :)

So, I will pop on from time to time and see how things are going. Stay safe
everyone!

Paul


*Paul LeBoutillier *
*www.hondanighthawks.net <http://www.hondanighthawks.net/>*
Honda Nighthawk Lovers Email group
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nighthawk_lovers>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to