Hey, guys. I've developed a curious turn signal malfunction on my '93 NH750
with 20K miles.  On left turns, dash indicator lights but not either turn
signal. On right turns, dash indicator is mostly out, occasionally flashes, but
only the rear signal flashes and it flashes normally. Front is out completely.
I can hear the flasher clicking under the seat in both directions. These are
not the original turn signals, and they've always flashed faster and weaker
than the OEM units. The previous owner installed them.

Anybody have an idea what might be going on?

Thanks in advance,

Jay S
'93 NH750
'92 NH750 (retired)