The 750 Shadows get 55+ mpgs

-------- Original message --------
From: Kurt Nolte <vturbine.po...@gmail.com>
Date: 10/22/2015  1:16 PM  (GMT-05:00)
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Poor mileage on superslab

Two cylinders should be slightly more efficient than four, in terms of
thermodynamics.

Twins have a smaller surface area: volume ratio than fours of the same
displacement, which reduces the thermal losses of combustion.

They are also more likely to have larger valves, reducing pumping losses
during operation.

-Kurt