Thanks Javier,

When I went by the guy didn't know I was there.  It's parked in an
apartment complex where I could go look at it.  I didn't want him to know I
was there or cause any problem.  I didn't look at the Vin plate but will
when I go to look today.  I wouldn't be surprised if this guy has the wrong
year.  He never really rode the bike and it's not stored at his house.

Sean