I have a 36" inseam and ride a 96 750.  I have a Corbin seat that I picked
up on eBay and it is actually a little lower then the stock.  However, it
is so much more comfortable and a much better riding position than the
stock seat.  With the Corbin I sit further back and don't slide forward
like the stock seat.  That actually gives me a much better leg position.
I've put about 60,000 miles on the seat and it's really worn in so I need
to get it redone.  I'm going to send it back to Corbin and have them make
it 2" taller than current.  I talked to someone there and they had me do
some measurements.  If I lived anywhere near CA I'd schedule a trip to the
factory.  They will build your seat for you at the factory in a day.  That
way it would be a perfect fit.

Sean