Hi Glen, I should still be around in Aug. My current plan is to leave mid
Sep, since I want to ride to Pasadena and I should be there by Oct 1. There
are still too many moving pieces so things can change, but that's the
current plan.

Unfortunately Allen is not doing very well, cancer has spread, and the
situation is critical. I was waiting to hear more concrete news from Jason
before I posted anything. I am terribly sad I could no me closer to where
he is. I will pass more information to the group as I get it.

Javier.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 8:04 AM, EGrider <[email protected]> wrote:

> Javier, Joey, Allen, any others who would like to meet up, the current
> plan has been pushed back to leaving about August 1 due to the availability
> of my fill-in. If Javier is moving in the fall, hopefully he'll still be in
> Boston then. Choice of bike still up in the air.
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to