:)

The joy of not having a tire in stock, means that when they do come in, they're 
going to be fresh off the press. Definitely an improvement over the 9 year old 
tires I've been currently riding on.


Sent from my HTC

----- Reply message -----
From: "EGrider" <[email protected]>
To: "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" <[email protected]>
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] Re: Tire Recommendations, Please
Date: Thu, May 5, 2016 11:09 AM

Maybe I misunderstood you. Do you mean "if they are NOT different sizes"? 

Considering the way the PC tires are encased in the trunk and the spats. I 
can't recommend changing tire sizes without taking good measurements, 
unless you are sizing down. 

And speaking of sizing down, actually, I could have fit a tire from Cycle 
Gear on the front of my PC before my Florida trip, but they warned me that 
it was basically a sport bike tire with a lower weight rating, and the 
softness would mean reduced longevity. I settled for taking my Nighthawk 
and ordering a tire online for the PC.

I've never heard of changing the rear wheel on a PC, although a lot of 
people change the drive shaft to lower the RPMs, much like going up on the 
size of the front sprocket on a Nighthawk. Considering the low RPMs and 
general lack of oomph on my PC, that's not really something I'm tempted to 
do.

Thread officially hijacked.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google 
Groups "Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this topic, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/nighthawk_lovers/SfZWj4ibCK8/unsubscribe.
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to 
[email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to