Nice. I can't wait to see the finished product.

-------- Original message --------
From: Jeremy <jman2...@gmail.com>
Date: 05/17/2016 5:41 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [Nighthawk Lovers] Sidecar hack

Shouldn't be, I'm going to mount the coil over just behind the axle to prevent
that.  Also will tie on a VW steering damper to connect from forks to sidecar.

Motorcycle swing arms on sidecars has been used many of times.  Down side is
changing a flat and availability of the tire, plus looks.  Plus side is it was
laying around, it has brakes already and don't have to make a swing arm.  I
have two books I purchased one is how to make everything the second is how to
setup and drive it.   Plus have countless hours researching online and reading
threw posts, looking at pictures of hacks and tug setups.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 16, 2016, at 7:26 AM, Greg <gman...@msn.com<mailto:gman...@msn.com>>