Just so people know, I decided to change my screen name to my real name 
just for simplicity (I've been signing my posts with my real name anyways, 
so I figured itd be less confusing to just use my actual name.)

On Friday, July 15, 2016 at 3:27:44 PM UTC-5, Dan Molenhouse wrote:
>
> Hey everyone,
>
>
> I'm here to introduce myself and my bike! I just recently purchased my 
> first bike, a 92 cb750 nighthawk, and the first thing I do when I acquire a 
> new vehicle is find a good forum for owners. This seems like the best 
> nighthawk group out there right now since nighthawk750.com is down. 
>
> My name is Dan but I usually go by Colonel Fappington online so that's 
> what I shall be known as here. I'm currently pursuing a mechanical 
> engineering degree at Kettering University and have a strong passion for 
> cars and now bikes. Unfortunately because of how busy I am, I probably 
> won't post here extremely frequently but I will try to contribute whenever 
> I feel I can.
>
> I've attached some pictures of the bike (hopefully this is the correct way 
> to post images). She's bone stock minus the fairing I painted and mounted. 
> She's got 28,000 miles and is pretty clean other than two dents in the gas 
> tank from when the PO improperly mounted a windshield and the mounts hit. 
> So before I got my Nighthawk, all my time and money went into my car...but 
> then my girlfriend bought an 80s 650 Nighthawk and after riding that, I 
> knew I had to have my own. It just so happened that my car got reversed 
> into recently and I used the money from the insurance company for a bike 
> instead of fixing the car (best decision of my life I think lol!)
>
> Thanks and I look forward to meeting everyone here!
>
> -Dan
>
>
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/nighthawk_lovers.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to