*Hi everyone,*

*I just wanted to ask a pretty simple question on here,after SCOURING the
internet for HOURS,with ZERO-ANSWERS ANYWHERE!!! LOL.*

*Anyhoo...........I have a a 2001 Honda CB-750 that I bought "used" a few
years ago,and have enjoyed MANY trouble-free miles with it!!! When I get
"bored",I try to find a NEW way to "enhance" it's power/performance
characteristics,and knowing that by simply increasing it's
"power-to-weight" ratio,is probably one of the easiest ways to do this,I
wanted to ask ANYONE OUT THERE who may know the answer to
this,...................*

*HOW MUCH,does the centerstand ONLY,on this motorcycle weigh??? That's
INCLUDING all the nuts/bolts/collars,etc. that connect it to the bike
itself!?!?*

*Any help on this question,would be GREATLY appreciated!!! When I bought
this,it had already been "lowsided" twice by the previous-owners of it,so I
had to rejuvenate it with some used parts,etc. to get it road-worthy,but it
DID NOT COME with the centerstand on it!!! There is only the "holes" in the
frame where it used to attach to it,so knowing this............I KNOW that
by NOT having it on the bike,that REDUCES the overall "weight" of it
significantly!!! Which helps not only my gas-mileage,but my
power/performance as well!!! So again,if anyone knows the answer to
this,PLEASE post on here!!! Thanks again!!! Keep the rubber on the road!!!
~Peace~*