The best bet is to get a parts bike and have a shop do the engine swap if you
aren't able to do it. I don't know if parts like main bearings are easy to get
for that year/model. For my 83 when the engine spun a main bearing I ended up
selling it since it wasn't very easy to find everything and you weren't
guaranteed success.