That looks tuffâ˜ș

From: nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:nighthawk_lovers@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Nate Craft
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 6:27 PM
To: Nighthawk Motorcycle Lovers!
Subject: [Nighthawk Lovers] 250 exhaust issue solved, but it wasn't easy!

I couldn't find my previous thread, so here's the update. OEM exhaust was just
too expensive. Honda rebel exhaust does not fit easily. The header matches but
the rest would have taken a custom bracket of some kind to mount to the bike,
plus the kickstand was a problem. There really is no good reason why I did what
I did, but I bought a cheap Chinese version of the Rebel exhaust, chopped the
muffler and but on a set of slip-on shorties. It runs great, it sounds great
and it looks alright. The fun part was meeting the people at Engine and Frame
in Richmond, VA. It's a DIY shop where I rented a lift and a work bench for a
month and took my time getting this exhaust fitted correctly. The owner was on
hand to answer questions and other members of the coop were helpful. It was a
great experience and I'm already scheming an excuse to do some work there
again. Fork seals? Carb re-jet?

THIS MESSAGE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY TO WHICH
IT IS ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL,
AND EXEMPT FROM DISCLOSURE UNDER APPLICABLE LAWS. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution, forwarding, or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone, and delete the
original message immediately. Thank you.