1 - Engine guards YES.  I just dropped my bike on Friday.  I'm ok but my
engine guard on the right side is really bent and dented.  I'd hate to see
what would have happened to my engine.  The ones on eBay are not that
good.  If you can find Honda Line ones they are worth it.
2 - Slipstreamer SpitFire. I just got one for under $60 on Amazon Prime.
Great little windshield for a good price.  If you think it's not big enough
then look at the other brands.
3 - Corbin seat yes!  They are jard and take a while to break in.  But like
old bicycle seats once they're broken in they're great.  jrhoyt0895.  If
you want to sell me your corbin I'd be interested . Mine is falling apart
due to sitting on it 5 times a week after long runs.  Sweat is really
corrosive- I figured that out too late.
4 - Mutatzu Sissy Bar is great because you'll probable look at trunks and
you don't need the backrest if you have the trunk.  Nice that you can
remove the backrest.
5 - Center stand.  Hard to find and expensive.  Just watch eBay.  I sold
one recently for $125 on eBay + $15 shipping.  More expensive than new but
most paces that have them listed do not have them in stock.
6 - I tried highway pegs - really didn't work.  Riding position was really
wrong.  However, everyone is different so if you get Engine guards you can
buy some really cheep high pegs to see if they will work for you.
7 - If you want to put hard backs on your bike the only option I've ever
seen is from Bestem USA.  I don't know if they still offer the rear rack.
I'd send them an email on their website.  They may still have one just took
it off the site because they didn't sell.  If you can find them then they
are amazing.  If not I have a pair of soft Nelson Riggs that I used that
I'll sell you for shipping cost (I'm in Hawaii) or anyone else that wants
them.

Sean