the 17910 #s seem to always been the pull cable and the 17920 push....pc I
found the link to the Honda parts numbers in crashed on me and I cannot
recall what the name of the site was.....I literally spent hours several
days trying to locate cables for this bike....if we get another 30 years
out of these we replaced the originals with we'll be 78 and likely never
need to replace them again....